Are You Getting A Steady Flow Of Patient Reviews?
Does it matter?
Yep, it really does.
A steady flow of fresh patient reviews will increase the number of new patients you see each month. We’ve been circling around patient reviews and testimonials for years. Highlighting great ones in a dental marketing printed piece or on your website has always been a success factor. But now, in 2019, getting a steady flow of REAL reviews hitting Google and Facebook is essential for practice success.
- Over 90% of consumers hesitate to purchase when there are no reviews
- 97% of consumers say reviews influence buying decisions
- Half of consumers expect a business to respond to a negative review within 7 days
- 89% of consumers read a business’ responses to reviews
- Online reviews impact how Google and other search engines rank local search results.
So yep, you need to work your review situation.
Get Review Booster NOW. The simple, easy, automated review management platform within Practice ZEBRA™ is yours with the flip of a switch. Click here for more info.
Ask your Account Manager to implement Review Booster for your practice. This convenient, best-in-class platform within Practice ZEBRA will handle all your review challenges. You’ll get 7x the features of industry competitors for half the cost. Click here to get started.
Don’t hesitate. Think about your own behavior. Do you do anything without reading reviews anymore? Do you choose any provider, service, or product WITHOUT reading reviews? Every shopping site services up the star ratings and reviews for you. It’s not even a second thought. You won’t select a hotel, vacation, or restaurant without checking out reviews.
Why then would a new patient choose your practice if you don’t have a steady flow of reviews?
And it’s not good enough to have a review from a month ago or longer:
- 40% of consumers only consider reviews written in past 2 weeks (up 18% from last year).
That’s a very interesting stat to consider. If that’s the level of expectation now, and expectations are escalating for every stat around reviews – you need positive ones, you need recent ones, you need to respond fast, you need lots. It’s not going away.
Your practice must have an automated dental marketing review tool asking your great and loyal patients to post a review on your Google or Facebook pages NOW. Get Review Booster from Patient News. Your Account Manager will set you up in a jiff!
It’s also not good to have one poor review pulling your star rating down below 4.2.*
- 60% of consumers – patients and prospects – look to Google My Business for reviews – even your patients will be impacted by your reviews, or lack of them
- Prospective customers will read an average of 10 online reviews before they feel they can trust a local business
- The average local business has 39 Google reviews
- * The average star rating for a local business is 4.42
- Almost half of consumers value the quantity of online reviews (up from 35% in 2016)
Half of those online will visit your website after reading positive reviews. And, given two services with similar ratings, the practice with more reviews is the one consumers are more likely to choose.
Speak with your Account Manager today about Review Booster for your practice. It’s amazing and it will take this headache away. Your Account Manager will support you and help you understand the world of reviews. Call now.
Book a FREE LIVE DEMO today