90% of shoppers trust recommendations on social media while only 14% trust ads!
Is your practice proving your commitment to technology through social media engagement? If not, you could be losing new patients to your competitors.
Avoid losing new patients to competitors.
Our exclusive dental facebook content options keeps you and your team worry free!
- 100s of high-quality posts (you'll have copyright permission to post online)
- A wide variety of topic categories
- Exclusive cartoons, jokes & trivia
- Save time & anxiety over what to post
- Affordable, easy & convenient
We know you want to do it yourself, yet ... sometimes you just need a helping hand. People use Facebook for entertainment and fun – and it should be fun for your team too! We know how much work it takes to keep your Facebook page current and engaging – there's a lot of pressure and anxiety. Now you have no worries about what to post or about copyright infringement because, with this package, you have complete control.
While the goal of patient education marketing is to drive more business, it's important to keep readership in mind. This package gives you a great resource to dip into. Every post is related to dentistry and oral health. Exclusive content created specifically for Patient News clients ... you won't find this quality any where else... Cartoons, Did You Know, Education, Family, Fruits & Vegetables, General Dental, Health, Jokes, Nutrition, Seasonal, Statistics, Toothbrush Truths, Trivia ... and more!
Written, planned, and organized ... you get:
- Awesome posts created specifically for Facebook
- Easy-to-track posting chart
- Tips & support to create & manage your Facebook business page
Five TIPS for posting on Facebook:
- Check out the Facebook Help Center. There are step by step instructions and easy-to-follow tips for setting up your business page.
- Personal pages are for people, business pages are for your practice. Link your business page to the dentist's personal page for long-term ownership.
- Keep posts short.
- Post photos, quotes, short articles, images, before & after pictures, cartoons... Don't be afraid to have some fun! Patients will respond positively!
- Set up a consistent posting schedule that you can commit to ... then stick with it. Don't over commit and don't fall short.
Call 888-377-2404 to find out more. Happy posting!