No pain… It doesn’t mean no problem!
If you are tempted to skip appointments because you don’t feel pain and can’t see anything wrong, think again. What you can’t see or feel can cause the most trouble! These dental problems can be treated, and often reversed, if spotted early.
Here’s what we see that you can’t:
- deterioration in fillings, crowns, and restorations
- root cavities (decay on the roots of your teeth) which are exposed by receding gums
- periodontal pockets caused by gum disease
- early warning signs of oral cancer
- new decay under the gumline or hidden under existing fillings
- hairline fractures
- signs of enamel erosion
- impacted wisdom teeth
- early gum disease (gingivitis) in its early phase & later more-serious stage (periodontitis).
So don’t delay. Preventive treatment is critical to intercepting declining oral health. Give us a call today!