Traditional silver-colored amalgam fillings do the job, but tooth-colored composite fillings are long-lasting, durable … and much better looking!
How can you benefit?
- Smile with confidence! These fillings don’t advertise your dental work.
- Smile with assurance! Cavities are repaired with less removal of healthy tooth enamel.
- Smile with strength! Composites eliminate the risk of tooth cracks, eliminating amalgam’s expansion and contraction properties.
- Smile with security! Composites effectively seal out bacteria.
- Smile with radiance! Fluoride-releasing composite materials can reduce tooth and root decay.
Keep in mind that all fillings deteriorate over time and should be updated. When the time comes to replace yours, consider the beauty of composite.