Prepare For The Unexpected…
Dental emergencies happen, with the most common types involving a chipped, broken, or knocked-out tooth. In these situations, it’s crucial that the injured person is treated as quickly as possible. Our team is highly skilled at caring for these types of emergencies and more, and we encourage you to get in touch as soon as the need arises. While we will always do our best to accommodate walk-in patients, if possible, we recommend calling to let us know you are coming so we can prepare and have your emergency cared for immediately.
In a dental emergency, our goal is to…
- Relieve pain ASAP
- Reassure you so you feel calm & confident
- Evaluate the extent of the injury
- Complete repairs quickly & comfortably.
- Our phone number
- Saline solution and small container with lid to transport a knocked-out tooth
- Handkerchief or tea towel
- Gauze and sterile cotton
- Dental wax to temporarily replace a filling until you get to our office
- Ibuprofen – not acetylsalicylic acid, ASA, or Aspirin®.