4 Ways To Supercharge Your Website
Are you struggling to attract more patients to your dental practice through your website?
To ensure you’re maximizing your web traffic and conversions, it’s essential that your site is optimized to attract and convert potential patients using best practices and effective optimization programs.
Here are four top strategies to help you dominate your online space and get more new patients from your website.
#1 Create A Digital Front Door That Wows Potential Patients.
There is the traffic piece, but before you worry about attracting more visitors to your site, make sure it’s highly functioning. You want it to be easier than ever for potential patients to find what they need on your website when they land there. Streamline your design and navigation for lightning-fast load times, utilize responsive and mobile-friendly layouts, and make sure your messaging provides crystal-clear readability.
Let’s look at some ways to optimize the user experience on your practice website so potential patients can find what they need with ease and speed:
- Use a clean and simple design: This approach helps visitors navigate the website with ease. Avoid clutter that distracts the eye, causes confusion, and interrupts the decision-making process. You want your design to be visually appealing, of course, but make sure it functions properly and provides easy-to-read content that directs the visitor to do what you want – call or schedule an appointment! That means ensuring that the site navigation isn’t hidden or confusing and that it’s easy to use for all ages. Keep in mind that a website's design is a reflection of a dental practice's brand and that it can influence potential patients' first impressions of the practice.
- Make your website mobile-friendly: With more and more people accessing the internet from their mobile devices, it's crucial to optimize your website for mobile. This ensures that visitors can easily navigate and access information, no matter what device they are using, because the website adjusts to the user's screen and provides a seamless browsing experience.
- Optimize website speed: Slow-loading websites can lead to a negative user experience and cause visitors to leave the website or “bounce.” Speed is gained when images are optimized, unnecessary website elements are reduced, and website caching is utilized. A fast-loading website not only improves user experience, it can also improve search engine rankings. Our Turbo Technology ensures that the websites we create for dentists are the fastest in dentistry!
- Ensure crystal-clear readability: Website content should be presented in a clear and concise manner with easily readable fonts and proper line spacing. The information should be easy to comprehend (i.e., grade 3-5 for the dental patient) and visually appealing. Easy-to-understand content increases the likelihood of visitors following the directed action – scheduling an appointment – and becoming potential patients.
- Have fun for engagement: Showing the practice’s personality on your website is proven to yield results. Beyond the landing page, most visitors will immediately check out your About Us section. They want to see who they’ll be working with at your practice, so include smiling, happy images of all team members. There are also fun tools you can use, like FlashSmile®, our proprietary and interactive application, to engage patients in whitening their smile via their own selfie, which can lead them to schedule an appointment!
#2 Showcase Your Happy Patients To Win Over New Ones.
Build Trust with Reviews and Testimonials
You can impress potential patients by showcasing your happy patients' stories and experiences. Gather glowing reviews and testimonials and display them prominently on your practice website.
Reviews serve as powerful tools to build trust and credibility with customers. By showcasing satisfied patients' feedback, dental practices impress potential patients and win them over. Displaying prominent reviews on the website goes a long way toward building trust and reassuring potential patients that they are making the right choice.
Pro-tip: To get the most out of reviews and testimonials, ensure that they’re from a range of patients, including those who have had a variety of dental treatments. This can include routine checkups, cleanings, fillings, root canals, orthodontic treatment, and more. You can then showcase the breadth of services you offer and demonstrate your expertise in a variety of areas.
Dental practices should also encourage patients to leave feedback after their visit. This can be done through follow-up emails and texts and by having a review section on the website. Once the reviews and testimonials are gathered, they should be displayed prominently on the website, ideally on the homepage or a dedicated testimonials page. Review BOOSTER from Patient NEWS® is best-in-class, and users generate 3X the reviews after launching.
It's also important to ensure that your reviews and testimonials are genuine and trustworthy. Never include fake reviews, and use a display widget to present real reviews from Google, Facebook, or those collected through your trusted review sites. This will help maintain the practice's credibility so that potential patients see they can trust the feedback they read. Google is still the number one go-to for reviews.
Review interaction is up by 50% since the pandemic, so it’s important to manage your review program effectively. 53% of consumers feel that companies don’t respond fast enough to all reviews. We know that automating reviews can be scary for dental offices, but when you understand that people can use good judgment when reading reviews, you can embrace the process. One critical element is to always respond to reviews as it shows potential patients that the practice cares, and you can redirect reviewers to contact you directly to resolve any issues. Responding to feedback makes a real, positive, and measurable impact on your practice. In fact, 45% of consumers say they are more likely to visit a business if it responds to negative reviews. Embrace reviews! This strategic activity reflects well on the practice and will assist in generating more new patients from your website (and all marketing initiatives).
The team at Patient NEWS is experienced in all things digital, so why not schedule a FREE CONSULTATION now and find out how we can help you improve your online presence?!
#3 Recognize The Importance Of Instant Responsiveness In The Digital Age.
Increase Accessibility and Responsiveness
Be there when patients need you the most! Stay connected and accessible to potential patients with instant response times, and make sure your website is designed for smooth and speedy communication.
Today, instant responsiveness is crucial for dental practices to stay competitive. The increase in connectedness has also decreased people’s patience. Consumer attention spans are dropping, and that old goldfish might have a longer attention span than visitors to your website!
Patients want a quick and seamless experience when searching for dental services online. By staying connected and accessible to potential patients with instant response times, dental practices can increase their chances of converting website visitors into patients.
One way to increase accessibility and responsiveness is by providing multiple ways for potential patients to contact the dental practice, such as phone, email, or online chat. Our call tracking lines include instant missed alerts, so the office can respond quickly when a call isn’t answered – and when a quality patient hangs up without scheduling. You can no longer wait 30 minutes after a voicemail and expect to capture that new patient who’s worth an average of $1800 per year. Instant responsiveness contributes big value to annual production.
It's also important to make sure that the practice website is designed for smooth and speedy communication. This means optimizing load times, ensuring that website forms are easy to fill out and submit, and providing clear and concise information throughout the site. By doing so, potential patients will be more likely to reach out and schedule an appointment.
#4 Crafting A Compelling Online Presence That Converts Visitors Into Patients.
Analyze and Improve Conversion Rates
Crafting a compelling online presence is essential for any dental practice looking to attract and retain patients. You want great headlines as these are points of entry for the consumer to understand your content, and they need to be compelling to click. Content should be brief but emotionally engaging. An effective online presence is not just about having a website; it's about creating a website that engages and motivates and is optimized to convert visitors into patients.
One of the key elements of a successful website is a strong focus on conversion rate optimization (CRO). CRO involves analyzing and improving the percentage of visitors who take a desired action on your website, such as scheduling an appointment or filling out a contact form.
By optimizing your website's conversion funnels, you can maximize the number of patients who come through your door.
To improve conversion rates, it's also essential to craft persuasive content that speaks directly to your potential patients. This means identifying their pain points, desires, and motivations and using that information to create content that resonates with them.
Finally, it's important to use tracking technology to monitor your website's performance, as well as new patient call handling, in order to gather data on user behavior. By analyzing this data, you can identify areas for improvement and continuously refine your website – and internal practice processes – to better meet the needs of your potential patients and increase new-patient flow.
BONUS STRATEGY #5!
Hire the experienced team at Patient NEWS to deliver a rock-solid, supercharged web presence for your dental practice. Celebrating 30 years of helping dentists and DSOs stand out and grow means we’ve learned a thing or two that you can leverage instead of worrying about learning by trial and error.
Building a strong online presence requires both effort and patience, but the rewards are definitely worth it. By following these strategies and regularly monitoring and improving your online presence, you can take your dental practice to new heights and enjoy long-term success.
Seriously, there is no need for you to worry about these tactics and strategies – we are here to help you build a robust online presence for your dental practice! Our experienced team wants to work with you to develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that will help you attract more patients. From website design and SEO to social media and online reputation management, we offer a range of services to help you achieve your online marketing goals.
Schedule a free consultation today!